WordPress Hosting Support
If you host your website with Internet Connections and it uses WordPress, we have your back!
Like all software, security risks happen when WordPress software is not updated
As part of your hosting service with us, we automatically upgrade your base WordPress software for you.
Multiple times a week we update a base set of standard Word Press plug-ins and themes (listed below) on all of our Word Press hosted sites
Plug-ins or themes that you or your developer install may not be supported unless they are on this list or pre-approved. All plug-ins and themes installed on your site during development by VoyageurWeb are pre-approved.
- AddtoAny Share Buttons
- All in One SEO Pack
- Better Analytics
- Coming soon and Maintenance mode WpDevArt – this is typically removed after your site is live
- Custom Facebook Feed
- Disable Comments
- Email Address Encoder
- EWWW Image Optimizer
- Google Analyticator
- Google Analytics by Yoast
- Google XML Sitemaps
- Instagram Feed
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Robots.txt file
- Video User Manual
- VW Quota – this tells the amount of space your site is using within the hosting space
- WP Migrate DB- generally used during site set up, then deleted
- WP Smush
- Twenty-Twelve to Twenty-Eighteen
Note that we update base themes like Avada. Developers must create child themes for custom looks (or we are unable to update the base theme for security).
These plug-ins are pre-approved if installed during development with VoyageurWeb or Lime Valley Advertising:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- The Events Calendar
- WordPress Importer – generally used during site set up, then deleted